lunes, 1 de abril de 2019
Hi, my name is Cristian Sarmiento. I´m 20 year old. I´m estudying geography at the Universidad de Chile. I live in Puente Alto. I don´t do many things. My favorite activity is read, I read book´s of all type. I also watch many movies and series, and I listen to a lot of music. I also like to watch sport, specially soccer; and I love the martial arts. Finishing, I study a lot, but I´m scattered so I study a bit of everything.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
A book Since I was a kid I am always reading a book. When I was kid I read a lot of fantasy and science fiction; I read "Fundación...
-
I will talk about my friend Matías. I´ve known him since we were very young, since we lived very close; but at the moment we just greeted ea...
-
A city i´d like to visit is Pekín. I have never visited another country ( in facts, apart of Santiago I have visited Valparaíso and Viña del...
-
I will talk about an artist that in my opinion deserves more recognition, Jorge Quien. He is an illustrator, visual artist and Chilean comic...
What books are you reading at the moment?
ResponderBorrar