martes, 23 de abril de 2019

When I was child, the tv show that I see so much was Friends. I don´t remember exactly when I started see this series, but I think that was when I have 8 years old, and I saw this with my family. I saw Friends all the days on the channel Warner Bros, and when Netflix showed all the seasons, I saw this many times. Friends it about the life of six friends, both good and bad moments, but with humor. The series ran from 1994 and finished on 2004, with a total of ten seasons. I love this series because it is very funny; to the character things happen that makes me laugh so much. Also all the characters are different, and they personalities stand out a lot, making the scenes more fun. And the intro song is so cool and iconic, all the people who saw friends sing "I´ll be there for you" and applaud in one of the most remembered parts of the song.

1 comentario:

A book Since I was a kid I am always reading a book. When I was kid I read a lot of fantasy and science fiction; I read "Fundación&quo...