martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

A Photograph

When I was a kid I did not like the photos. I always argued when my family wanted a picture of us. But they forced me to be in the photo, a good decision because now I have many photos with my familia.
The photo I´ve choosen must have been take in about 2008-2009. I remember that my hair was very short and that I had a "Slayer" shirt, I loved that shirt. Apart from me, in the picture was the family of my house: My parents, my brother, my nephew and my grandparents; And also, my family of the house of my uncle: My aunt, my uncle, my two cousins and their three puppies. The photo wast taken in the house of my uncle.
I´d like that photo because we were very happy. I dont´t remember what we were celebrating, but i think it was "18 de septiembre" because we ate a lot of met and some of my family drank many beers and they were so drunk. They are very funny when they are drunk. Me and my cousins bathed in the pool all afternoon. Then my family began to play throwing others to the pool. Then, with my cousins we went to see"The king lion", very good movie.
I don´t remember much of my life at the time. I remember that I had to go to school; that I didn´t go out much, instead I played a lot of "Playstation"; I also remember when I went to the stadium whit my father to see the Colo-Colo.
Unfortunately, I don´t remember where the photo is. I will look for it and if I find it I will upload it.

1 comentario:

  1. "El 18" It's a good date to be with your family and have a good time. Nice memory

    ResponderBorrar

A book Since I was a kid I am always reading a book. When I was kid I read a lot of fantasy and science fiction; I read "Fundación&quo...