martes, 9 de abril de 2019

My favourite hobbies is read books and see movies. I love do this things, but usually I read more than see movies. But I don´t realize this jut because i love, also I do because I learn with this. I read so much approximately since I was about 10 years and I love cinema since I was 14 years, when I see "A Cloockwork Orange", after that I started to see a lot of movies and a study of films. My dream is to be a writer and film director.
I read in everywhere but mainly at house and on the subway. I see movies in my house, I rarely go to the cinema because I like to see relax the movies.
The good is that I don´t need very expensive implements. To read olny the book is necessary and to see movies I download the film or see this in netflix and is necessary the television or computer.
I do this hobby very often. I usually spend 3 or 4 hours per day reading books and approximately spend 8 hours a week watching movies.

2 comentarios:

A book Since I was a kid I am always reading a book. When I was kid I read a lot of fantasy and science fiction; I read "Fundación&quo...