domingo, 16 de junio de 2019

I will talk about my friend Matías. I´ve known him since we were very young, since we lived very close; but at the moment we just greeted each other and talked very little. When i was five or six year old we started going out to play soccer in a park with other friends.
He is very funny and friendly; in addition, he always given me his support in everything I do, and he always listens to me.
We are known for doing certain things depending on our age. When we were kids we always played football, it was years when went out every week to play. When we were ten years old, we went out everyday to ride a bicycle. When we were twelve, we started to get together just to talk and we went to eat hot dogs. At fourteen we started playing videogames online, we spent all day playing, haha. Unfortunately, his computer started to fail and after that we just got together to talk. Over the years we have seen less and less because he has changed houses many times and each time he lives further away from me.
One of the funniest things was to ride bicycle with him, every time we went out he fell down. Well, the truth was falling in almost all the activities we did, even playing football, haha.
Currently we talk everyday for whatsapp, and also, from time to time I will visit him at home, but both because he lives far away, as for my studies and him work, we haven´t seem each other much these years.

2 comentarios:

  1. I hope you see morewhit your friend when both have more time because is really nice to have friends of the youth

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It is very sad that you can not see your friend for the tasks or jobs of the university, I hope you can see it soon.

    ResponderBorrar

A book Since I was a kid I am always reading a book. When I was kid I read a lot of fantasy and science fiction; I read "Fundación&quo...