domingo, 23 de junio de 2019

I will talk about an artist that in my opinion deserves more recognition, Jorge Quien. He is an
illustrator, visual artist and Chilean comic artist.
I met him about three years ago, at the Museum of Fine Arts there was an exhibition about his comic called "Los Sofistas". I remember that I went through many rooms without finding a work that I loved and captivated, in fact there were many works that defied the definition of art to be so little thing. But, from the first moment I saw the exhibition of "Los Sofistas" I fell in love with the drawings and wanted to have the comic. At that time, I was working, so it did not cost me to raise money and I bought the comic.
"Los Sofistas" I loved it, it's an innovative story with innovative characters that come out of the ordinary; achieving demonstrates that Jorge has a great intellectual level.
I have seen some work that he has done and what I like most are his stories, the way he tells the stories and his illustrations.
He has a web page where he uploads some things about him, the truth has gone up very few things, but it is still worth visiting the page, so I leave it here: http://www.jorgequien.com/

1 comentario:

A book Since I was a kid I am always reading a book. When I was kid I read a lot of fantasy and science fiction; I read "Fundación&quo...