lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

A Job
I am so dispersed, and for that i can´t choose just one job, therefore, i will say just one job that i would like to do, because really are so much jobs.
But first, i worked in a bussines where they sold many things, specially school supplies. I really liked that job, especially because I worked with friends and I could get all the goodies I wanted to eat haha.
Retaking the first paragraph, i would like write so many books, both research or philosophy and novel or poems. I would like to do this work because I really like to read a lot, I also like to learn, therefore I also read scientific journals or essays. That is also a necessary quality to do this job, and others are: to be persistent, to be innovative, to have imagination, etc. Unfortunately, i don´t have all this quality´s, but I am so persistent, and I like so much this job. My inspirations are: Roberto Bolaño, Julio Cortazar, Svetlana Aliéxevich, Henry Lefebrve, etc.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

A book Since I was a kid I am always reading a book. When I was kid I read a lot of fantasy and science fiction; I read "Fundación&quo...