lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

A walk
My relatives have always been lazy to walk, so I do not keep memories of great walks with them. If I keep some memories of walks with my friends and now I will tell you one that was very funny.
It was on vacation a few years ago, we had gone to the cabins of a friend's grandfather, located in Pirque. Up to swimming pool had the grandfather. I went with six friends: Joaquín, Gabriel, Gerardo, Matías, Marcelo and Cristobal.
It was the second day of being in Pirque when we decided to climb a hill near the cabins. I only went with three friends (Gabriel, Marcelo and Cristobal) to the others I was too lazy to go for a walk.
The trip at first was difficult, we had to cross a small watercourse, then go through an area where there were many thorns (we were all injured, haha). Also the slope of the slope was very pronounced, so it cost us to climb the hill. Later we arrived at a field with many plantations, where there were only two houses, which had solar panels. There were also many horses and one of my friends is scared by what he constantly told us: And if they come to attack us (it was very funny). Near the field we took many fruits and we sat down to eat them, they were delicious. Then we came to the side of the hill where there was a small waterfall, it was very beautiful, and you could also see a hydroelectric from there. Finally, we continued walking for a long time, without knowing where we were going, and without wanting to, we arrived at the haha ​​cabins.
In this trip the places we visited were not very nice (only the small waterfall was), but with my friends we had a great time, it was very funny to see that four people without any ability to climb hills did, of course, with many complications, haha. And for that reason I would repeat it, to return to have fun with my friends walking with many difficulties.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

A book Since I was a kid I am always reading a book. When I was kid I read a lot of fantasy and science fiction; I read "Fundación&quo...