martes, 25 de junio de 2019

A book
Since I was a kid I am always reading a book. When I was kid I read a lot of fantasy and science fiction; I read "Fundación" of Isaac Asimov, The Hobbit, some of Ray Bradbury, etc. Then, I read a lot of drama and others realist novels. A year ago, I wanted to read unknown novels, not the classic authors, and I found the book that I want to talk about: "Pubis y otras obsesiones" of Tito Matamala.
A realist novel with stories where love and desire take center stage. Mainly desire, but a desire that is more an obsession, an obsecene obsession. And the other side, love is not seen in the happy way, but in the other parth, in the lack of love, in the sadness, in the desire to want to do something, repairing things, and not be able to.
In one storie you see a teacher trying to seduce students. In others you see a man exchanging mail with a woman. In another to a man fan of Seinfeld. Among other goods stories.
I like this book for the narrative, for the form Tito Matamala describe the obsession of the main character. For the stories, some also have humor but that doesn´t take away the decadent atmosphere of the book.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

A book Since I was a kid I am always reading a book. When I was kid I read a lot of fantasy and science fiction; I read "Fundación&quo...